2018 … The renovated worship centre at the Mar Thoma Galilean Center, dedicated by Rt. Rev. Dr. Abraham Mar Paulos on Apr. 17, 2018
2018 … Hospital Guidance Centre started at the Mar Thoma Jubilee Center, Wilson Garden, dedicated by Rt. Rev. Dr. Geevarghese Mar Theodosius Episcopa on Feb. 03, 2018
2018 … A hostel for underprivileged women at the Mar Thoma Galilean Center, dedicated by Rt. Rev. Dr. Abraham Mar Paulos on Apr. 17, 2018
2017 … Parsonage III dedicated by Diocesan Episcopa Rt. Rev. Dr. Mathews Mar Makarios Thirumeni on Nov. 28, 2017
2017 … The Mar Thoma Syrian Church facility at Hosur dedicated by Diocesan Episcopa Rt. Rev. Dr. Mathews Mar Makarios Thirumeni on Sept. 23, 2017
2016 … New administrative block dedicated at the St. Thomas School, Bidadi
2015 … A year long Sapthathi celebration initiated
2014 … The Sunday school hall was extended. A two bed room, hall, kitchen with work area constructed above the sexton’s quarters.
2012 … The toilet block was renovated and sexton’s quarters built atop.
2011 … The Madbaha of the church was renovated and new Thronos consecrated.
2011 … Parsonage II was established at Golden Enclave though purchase of a two bedroom flat.
2003 … A chapel was constructed at Kengeri at the initiative of the Kumbalgodu prayer group. Rt. Rev. Dr. Zacharias Mar Theophilus dedicated the chapel building on Jan 11, 2003.
2001 … The church was extended and balcony added. Rt. Rev. Thomas Mar Thimotheos Episcopa dedicated the renovated church building on Aug 11, 2001.
1995 … In commemoration of the Golden Jubilee the Bangalore Mar Thoma Center was formed with the other Mar Thoma parishes in Bangalore.
1991 … The Mar Thoma Galilean Center was started at 12000 sq.ft facility consisting of a chapel and three room building in Lingarajipuram gifted by parish member Mr. Jacob George.
1990 … The Parish constituted the Malankara Mar Thoma Educational Society to start the St. Thomas residential School, Bidadi.
1980 … The Parish is an institutional member of the Mar Thoma Welfare and Educational Society. The Mar Thoma Opportunity School for the mentally handicapped run by the society became functional in the parish hall.
1971 … In commemoration of the Silver jubilee a day care center was started at Someshwarnagar, Jayanagar (near Wilson Garden).
1996 … Another floor was constructed above the parsonage to cater to the additional space
requirement of the Sunday school.
1964 … The parish hall was constructed.
1959 … Rt. Rev. Dr. Alexander Mar Theophilus laid the foundation stone for the church on Jan 1.
1958 … A 15606 sq.ft land purchased which house the current church.
1956 … The parish Sunday school began.
1955 … The parish Sevika Sanghom began.
1950 … The parish Youth League began
1947 … The Hoskote Mission was started when Rev. M. G. Chandy (who later became Most. Rev. Dr. Alexander Mar Thoma Metropolitan).
1943 … Rev. Philip Oommen (who later became Rt. Rev. Dr. Philipose Mar Chrysostam Metropolitan) was posted in Bangalore as the first vicar. During those days the Sunday worship service was held at St. Paul’s Church near Bowring Hospital.
1919 … The Mar Thoma worship service later began in the UTC Chapel.
1917 … The beginning of a Syrian Christian worship in Bangalore was made when Mr. K. K. Kuruvalla joined as staff at United Theological College (UTC) initiated prayer meetings.
. … Migration of Malayali Christians to Bangalore for job and settlement.
AD68 … Traditional accounts preserved by the Jews who came to Kodungallur shows reference of Malankara Christians.
AD52 … It is traditionally believed that St. Thomas, the disciple of Jesus Christ visited India and established seven churches on the Malabar Coast – Palayur, Kottakkavu, Gokkamangalam, Kodungallur, Niranam, Nilakkal and Kollam.